The University Union at UW-Green Bay has adopted the O2GO by OZZI reusable food container program which allows UW-Green Bay students, faculty & staff to use reusable food containers. We are excited to offer this option to aid in the University’s sustainability efforts and reduce our carbon footprint.
The containers are part of the program life cycle; therefore, all containers need to be returned and not permanently kept.
If our records show that a student did not return the OZZI token, per the agreed upon program terms & conditions, a $5 non-refundable fee will be assessed to their account.
- Complete the OZZI Token Pickup AND Return form at the University Ticketing & Information Center (UTIC).
- This form requires a signature and acknowledges that you have read, understand and agree to the OZZI program terms & conditions. A duplicate copy of the completed form will be filed at the UTIC.
- The UTIC will swipe your ID card to verify that this is your first OZZI token.
- If you have already received an OZZI token and lost or misplaced it, you will need to purchase a new one for a nonrefundable $5 fee at the UTIC.
- After paying for your meal at The Marketplace in Leona Cloud Commons, please hand the OZZI token to the cashier to receive a container. (You may not sit and dine prior to filling the container in the Leona Cloud Commons Marketplace AND the lid must completely close.)
- Deposit the used container in the OZZI machine to receive a new OZZI token. For sanitation purposes, please remove all food waste and return the container within 1-2 days.
- Hang on to the OZZI token until the next time you need to exchange it for a new clean container.
- Students: Prior to leaving the University for the current academic year, please return the OZZI token to the University Ticketing & Information Center (UTIC). Your UWGB ID card will be swiped to record that the token was returned.
Faculty & Staff: Return the OZZI token when you leave or retire from the University.