Food Request Form

Your request must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of your event to ensure Dining Services has all the required ingredients.

Want to see a YouTube video describing the form and how to fill it out?  Click here.

View the menu of available items here ---FOR GREEN BAY CAMPUS orgs only.

All foods and beverages served in the University Union must be purchased through the University Dining Service. Any exceptions require an approved Non-Standard Food Authorization Form which can be found by clicking the link below.