Name Change for Transgender Students

Students, if you wish to change your legal name to your preferred name on the UWGB Outlook, D2L, and SIS accounts, go to the Registrar's website under "Forms and Petitions" at: , scroll down to "Miscellaneous Forms", locate and click on "Name Change", you will then be directed to log in to the UW-Green Bay Form Login with your user name and password, then click on "complete this form" which will open to the "Personal Data Change" form. You do not need to have legal documentation to process Preferred Name Change form. If you have any questions, please contact the Coordinator of the Pride Center for assistance at