Emotional Support Animals



Although it is the policy of UW-Green Bay that individuals are only allowed small non-dangerous fish in University housing, under the Fair Housing Act, UW-Green Bay has adopted the ESA Policy

UWGB Emotional Support Animal Policy

After reviewing the ESA policy and procedures for an ESA to reside in University housing and to start the review process, please apply for Housing Accommodations in GB ACCESS by clicking the button above and fill out the Housing Accommodation Application. In addition, you will need to complete and upload the ESA Housing Request Form and upload it to GB ACCESS. In addition, the Medical Documentation for ESA. that will be filled out by your treating professorial will need to be returned to Housing and Residential Education via email housing@uwgb.edu or fax 920-465-2771.

Once all of the materials are received, the student will be notified of the next Housing Accommodations Review Committee meeting.

It is recommended all requests are made at least 8 weeks prior to the start of the semester.  Reviews that occur once the term begins, may be considered for the next term.
*Housing residents with family members/friends who need accommodations while visiting UWGB Housing facilities should contact the office of Housing and Residential Education at 920-465-2040 or housing@uwgb.edu.