Dynamic Forms (e-forms) require a network ID and password. If your network ID is no longer active, each e-form will give you the opportunity to create an ID to complete the form.
Need help? Please contact the Registrar’s Office at (920)465-2111 or visit the UW-Green Bay Registrar's website.

New, Returning, and Graduate Special Students

  • Apply to UW-Green Bay Graduate Programs: Please complete this form if you are a:
    • UWGB undergraduate student, not entering an Accelerated Track, but interested in taking a graduate course.
    • Prospective students interested in taking one class or completing a certificate program
    • Degree-seeking students interested in applying to a masters or doctoral program.
  • Discontinued Student Re-admit Form: For UW-Green Bay graduate students admitted into a degree program, have not taken a class for one to three semesters, and are ready to return to their program.
  • Approval for Admission to an Accelerated Track (GR-A): For UWGB undergraduate students requesting enrollment in cross-listed courses for graduate credit in one of our Accelerated programs.

Graduate Course and Degree Forms

Dissertation, Project, and Thesis Forms

Graduation and Program Completion