Enter our annual Jurried Student Art Exhibit for an opportunity to be recognized and receive an award for your work. The juror is a professional artist or curator from outside of UW-Green Bay. They select the work to be exhibited and the Jurors Award winners. Here are the details:
- Any UW-Green Bay student can enter up to three works in 2D or 3D media.
- The cost is $3 for the first work and $1 for additional work (up to three total).
- You can seek advice from any art faculty member.
- Works are generally due in early November. Watch for signs posted on the Studio Arts first floor bulletin boards and emails.
- Entry forms and labels must be attached to the works entered, and are available during the drop off times in the Lawton Gallery on the Green Bay campus.
Other awards may also be given by the Chancellor, Provost, Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences, University Union, Art Agency, Art Faculty and area businesses. Generally, the awards total around $1,000 to $2,000 in cash and purchase awards.
If you have any questions about your entries and how to best present your work, contact the Curator of Art
or any of the art faculty