Skip to main content

FAQs for Admitted Students

Frequently Asked 

Many admitted students have questions about starting at UW-Green Bay. Take a look at a few of the most common questions on students' minds.

UWGB graduate and family by the Phoenix statue

Where do I find my "to do" list for enrollment? 

In your admission packet, you found a printed copy of your admitted student checklist, the collection of "to do" items to keep you on track. Even better, we have an online portal to help you manage all of your questions, requests and next steps. Use your Wings Portal as your guide as you plan to begin at UW-Green Bay.  

How do I register for classes?  

If you are a transfer student, you will receive a notification when it's time to enroll in classes. Registration for the spring term begins in November; registration for the fall term begins in April. When the registration time comes for your term, you can make an appointment with your academic advisor by calling GBOSS at 920-465-2111.  

If you are a first-year student beginning for the fall term, you will register for classes during GB Orientation the spring/summer prior to beginning in fall. If you are a first-year student beginning for the spring term, you will receive a  notification when it's time to register in November.

Information about your registration process can be found in the Wings Portal.

I'm a high school student, and I'd like to change my schedule. What do I do?  

We know there are a number of reasons a student might change their senior year schedule. After the time of your admission, it's important that the Admissions Office review any changes to your senior year schedule to be sure you are maintaining the needed curriculum. Please complete the schedule change form and email it to for review. 

I'd like to schedule a visit. Where do I start?  

We would love for you to plan a visit! Taking a campus tour is one of the best ways to learn more about life on campus. To schedule your campus visit, log into your Wings Portal

UW-Green Bay is great, but I'm planning to attend a different college. How do I let you know? 

We wish you the very best in your future endeavors, and appreciate you letting us know about your plans. If you no longer plan to attend UW-Green Bay, you can complete this short form to cancel your application. Please know we will always be happy to assist you in the future.

I have more questions! 

That's fantastic! We are here for your questions every step of the way. Reach out to us at 920-465-2111 or